Saint-Gobain Sully offers high-technological and innovative solutions for marine glass and windows.
Saint-Gobain Sully is a reference in the field of Glass and Windows for Surface Warships.
It has been supplying many shipyards and navies from all over the world for more than 50 years.
- Indian Navy
- Almost all Asian Navies
- Almost all European Navies
- Australian Navy
- UAE Navy
- Canadian Navy
And others with current running project.
It offers solution for all kind of warship, from Patrol Vessel to Frigates and Aircraft Carrier.
Saint-Gobain Sully Glass and Windows are certified by following laboratories :
- Bureau Veritas,
- Lloyds Register,
- Germanischer Lloyds (DNV),
Customized glass and services
Saint-Gobain can help you to design the solution you need for your application.
It proposes the following features
- Bulletproof according the international standards: STANAG 4569, EN 1063, NIJ 0108.01, VPAM 2006,
- EMI / RCS Protection: Saint-Gobain proposes the highest attenuation of the market for radar waves and the highest rati Light transmission / dB attenuation.
- Blast resistance
- Heating system (defrog and defrost features). Our glasses can be supplied with both technologies of heating: coating and embedded micro wires. Both solutions are available for all voltage and power.
- Saint-Gobain can provide as well certified control system with Controller + Temperature Sensors embedded in the laminate, or with Thermostat.
- Chemical reinforcement or heat tempering for blast resistance and advanced ballistic performance.
- Advanced Spallshield with No-Polycarbonate
- Advanced protection of laminates to improve the lifetime of your windows
- A0/A60 certified composition
- Noise reduction
- Complete windows with a unique technology of frame. Our “ready-to-fit-in” windows need a minimum time for installation and represent outstanding solutions for maintenance by avoiding waiting time and extra expenses.
- Wipers integrated on the window to ensure advanced wiping and easier installation
Additionally Saint-Gobain Sully proposes the following services :
- Support for design
- Mounting of windows on board
- Training for the mounting operation
- In-house testing
- Ballistic tests
- Durability test
- All optical test
- Geometry measurement
- Fire resistance test
- Blast resistance test (external)
- Electromagnetic protection test (external)
- Heating surface analyzis
- Acoustic test
- Smoke, fume and toxicity behavior test (external)
For any requests, informations or quotes, please contact us